The mission of New Providence Elementary is to create a safe, nurturing, high performance learning culture of excellence, where students will acquire 21st century learning experiences in the arts, academics, leadership and global citizenship.
Empower each child to design the future.
- All children can achieve their personal best.
- Routine collaboration among our staff is an essential ingredient to student achievement.
- Children learn through multiple intelligences.
- Our teachers will utilize 21st century instructional practices to enhance the individual needs of all students.
- Everyone at New Providence will be valued, respected, and serve as a critical component to our success.
- Each child has gifts and talents that should be recognized, nurtured, and embraced.
- We will communicate and collaborate with parents and community members to enhance learning outcomes of our students.