The mission of New Providence Elementary is to create a safe, nurturing, high performance learning culture of excellence, where students will acquire 21st century learning experiences in the arts, academics, leadership and global citizenship
Our vision at New Providence Elementary is to prepare our students to be:
Life Long Learners and Leaders,
Independent, Critical, and Creative Thinkers with an
Optimistic View of Life.
Nurturing Citizens who are
Successful Communicators in a Global Society.
- All children can achieve their personal best.
- Routine collaboration among our staff is an essential ingredient to student achievement.
- Children learn through multiple intelligences.
- Our teachers will utilize 21st century instructional practices to enhance the individual needs of all students.
- Everyone at New Providence will be valued, respected, and serve as a critical component to our success.
- Each child has gifts and talents that should be recognized, nurtured, and embraced.
- We will communicate and collaborate with parents and community members to enhance learning outcomes of our students.