Our Lions are super proud of all their grandparent’s and NPE would like to invite you to CELEBRATE. Come for a Grandparent Breakfast (Last name A – M) September 8th @ 6:45 – 7:30 in our cafeteria (Adults $2.35; Students $1.35) AND
Grandparent Breakfast (Last name N-Z) September 11th @ 6:45 – 7:30 in our cafeteria (Adults $2.35; Students $1.35)
We look forward to seeing you!!
Your NPE school counselors are needing feedback so that we can continue to build a very strong program. Please fill out the school counseling needs assessment below. The data collected will help us plan for the upcoming year. Thank you so much.
Page Jordan and Amy K. Wilson
Click here for survey
NPE news for this week: Click here
The NPES Backpack Program is a weekend food bag program sponsored by several area churches and Harvest Hope Food Bank for students who are in need of food over the weekend. We have asked parents who would like for their children to be considered for the program to please fill out the bottom of this flier and return it by this Friday, September 1st.
Please read this week’s newsletter for important information. Click here
Welcome Back Lions! We hope everyone had a terrific summer and are ready for the 2017-18 School Year! Please click here to read the news for this week.
InfoSnap Codes will be sent out by email very soon.
Everyone will need to update their information via online registration BEFORE Class Assignment Day. Please do not wait until the day of Class
Assignment to do this, it can take up to 24 hours to process your information and payments. You will have the option to pay your fees while
registering online. Paying online prior to August 10th will allow you to bypass the computer lab and fee lines on Class Assignment Day. If you
have not completed the online registration prior to August 10th you will need to complete your child’s registration in our computer lab and
pay fees at the fee table on that day. If you qualify for free/reduced meals, you must show this years letter of approval on this day.
Class Assignment Day is Thursday, August 10th 10am – 1pm & 3pm – 6pm
Everyone MUST bring the following items to receive your child’s class assignment (no exceptions):
1) Current electric or water bill, showing your name and address (even School Choice, Special Permission, Live With & Employee families)
2) Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or DMV issued ID (Name and address MUST match your current electric or water bill )
If you have moved or have questions about showing proof of residency, please call BEFORE August 10th.
• Kindergarteners that were not assessed on May 31, will need to have this done on Aug 10th. (No appointment necessary)
• School fees may be paid online with a credit/debit card or you may pay at the school with cash, check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
• If you qualify for free or reduced meals, please be sure to complete the online application beginning July 24th. You will need to bring this years letter of approval with you on Class Assignment Day.
• Be sure to stop by the PTA table and give them your child’s t-shirt size. Boosterthon shirts are coming soon!
Don’t forget to join the PTA (separate check to NPE PTA or debit/credit card), pick up school supply orders and sign up to volunteer with our PTA.
• Our cafeteria staff will be available to accept payments for your child’s breakfast/lunch account. (Apply online for free/reduced meals)
Student breakfast is $1.35 per day and student lunch is $2.85 per day.
• Be sure to complete transportation & bus forms and pick-up new car line signs.
• Also, see the school nurse, meet our new Lexington Police Dept. Resource Officers and sign up for Big Blue Marble afterschool care.
Meet & Greet – Thursday, August 17 @ 6:30 pm
Students can meet their teacher, see their classroom and drop off school supplies.
First Day of School – Tuesday, August 22 7:40 am – 2:25 pm
The tardy bell rings every morning at 7:40 am. Students should be in there classroom ready to begin instruction at that time.
You may walk your child directly to their classroom (until 7:40 am only) the first week of school. Beginning Monday, August 28th, a visitor’s pass must be obtained from the office every time you enter the building. Please, remember to always bring your driver’s license with you when visiting the school.
For more information, call 803-821-3300 or go to http://npes.lexington1.net