Dads, grandads, uncles. . . join us for a free breakfast and an encouraging word! RSVP to Julie Gies at 821-3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet us at San Jose Mexican Restaurant in Lexington (beside Pastime Theater) for dinner on Tuesday, September 17, 5:00-9:00 p.m.! A portion of each dinner ticket goes to NPE! Thank you for your support!
Pep Rally, September 18
9:30 a.m. (K5-2nd Grade) 1:15 p.m. (3rd – 5th Grade)
Fun Run, September 27
8:00 a.m. (K5 – 2nd Grade) 9:15 a.m. (3rd – 5th Grade)
Welcome back! School starts at 7:40 a.m. and dismisses at 2:25 p.m.
Bring your school supplies and meet your teachers!!
Tuesday, August 6
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Please look in your child’s bookbag for Class Assignment Day information! Included in the packet are registration cards, nurse/health card, school fee information and more! Complete this paperwork at home and bring it with you along with your proof of residence (electric or water bill) and your driver’s license!
Call the school office at 821-3300 if you have questions!
Third grade students study the history of South Carolina throughout the school year. To share what they have learned, Mrs. Frye’s class worked with the Learning Commons team to create The ABCs of South Carolina book. They used non-fiction resources and links online to gather their information. The students researched and illustrated a topic of their choice. Enjoy learning about South Carolina by reading their online flipbook, The ABCs of South Carolina.
ABCs of South Carolina Class Book (.pdf file for viewing on iPad or easy printing)
• a special performance of The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Pork Chop Productions
• an assembly by the Lexington School of Music
• a presentation by a Lexington County Public Library storyteller & a preview of the summer reading program
• the NPES Musical Theatre program and Spring Arts Festival
• an Arts QR Code Scavenger Hunt
• an Arts Expression Dress-Up Day
• a daily Arts Trivia contest
• line dancing lessons (in P.E)
• virtual Arts explorations (in Computer)
• a display highlighting NPE students & teachers engaged in the Arts
• a Symbaloo page for easy access to a variety of Arts interactive websites, virtual museums, and digital art activities
Celebrate the Arts!
Kindergarten through Grade 5 students presented leadership skills in a variety of ways for fellow students & teachers, district staff, family members, and area community members.
Kindergarten – Lion Leadership Through Communication (ACE Communication)
Grade 1 – Lion Leadership Through Literature
Grade 2 – Lion Leadership Through Research & Presentation
Grade 3 – Lion Leadership Through Goal Setting & Organization
Grade 4 – Lion Leadership Through Visual Presentation Skills & Service Learning
Grade 5 – Lion Leadership- Through Vision & Self Assessment